Small Movement Expansion Joints
Granor® designs and manufactures a wide range of small movement Expansion Joints, which comply with statutory unsupported gap dimension requirements for trafficked roadways.
Granor® saves time and money
This range of proprietary small movement Expansion Joints enables customers to meet the most commonly applied operational standards with our readily available products.
In addition, by modifying some of its standard small movement Expansion Joint products, Granor® has developed a series of pedestrian friendly, small movement Expansion Joints to comply with the broad requirements of the American Disability Act, (ADA) which is frequently applied in international jurisdictions.
These designs are suitable for multi level car parks, plaza decks, pedestrian bridges, and other applications that are pedestrian intense.
The Expansion Joints in Granor’s small movement range include:
• Series “ACB” Strip Seal
• Series “P2” Walkway Joint
• Series “AC-CP” Multi Level Car Park Heavy Duty Joint
• GRANOR® /SSI “XJS®” Rehabilitation Polymer Nosed Joint
• Compression Seals Series “WA”
• WIZFLEX® Compression Seal Series
• Fermaseal Compression Seal Series “FE”
• Ausflex® Series “EF” and “GC” Compression Seals
• Flexible Sealants including the SSI Series “902RCS”